About the Department
Students of MCA are being consistently encouraged to perform self learning related activities through mini project works and student seminars.The Department has a separate library which has more than 12,000 book titles and Volumes. It also contains Magazines, Back volumes, Project reports, CDs/DVDs, Daily Newspapers, Previous years Question papers, (from 2001), National and International journals.To update the subject knowledge, the department library offers access to NPTEL videos through url.The department has a competent and service oriented faculty team. Faculty members help the students in guiding software related problems.
Faculties are highly qualified with expertise knowledge in Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Neural Networks, Python Programming, Data Mining and Image Processing.They are certified by IBM and NPTEL. The department encourages students to participate in Curricular, Co-curricular, Extra-Curricular and Sports activities. To help college related activities, staff and students have developed software applications. Almost all the staff members of MCA department are life members of ISTE.The department has two well equipped laboratories upgraded with the latest softwares and online UPS provided to facilitate the need of the students and staff.
To be a nationally prominent and recognized department in academics and research activities with the aim of developing competent professionals to serve the society in the ever changing industry.
- Enabling the students to be knowledgeable and creative by developing state of the art curriculum and innovative teaching methods.
- Producing highly competent professionals by providing training programs to bridge the gap between the institution and industry.
- Enhancing the quality of research and productivity by providing the required facilities.
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
- Steven Paul Steve Jobs Laboratory
- William Henry Bill Gates Laboratory
Programme Educational Objectives
- PEO 1:Graduates will be competent enough to identify, analyze, design and develop software solutions to the problems in the field.
- PEO 2: Graduates, equipped with good communication skills and technical expertise will be able to conceptualize and lead projects with an aim to become effective entrepreneurs or employees.
- PEO 3:Graduates, with exposure to highly active research environment, will have the motivation to participate and contribute in research and development.
Students in the MCA programme will have the ability to:
- Design, build prototype, and prepare computing solutions.
- Identify, analyze a problem, design and implement IT solutions or processes to meet the desired needs.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, business management and financial principles in providing IT solutions.
- Use the modern computing tools necessary for innovative IT applications.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to operational problems in IT industry.
- Communicate effectively.
- Understand the impact of computer applications on society and adopt new technologies.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Work collaboratively in research projects to be sound in the field.
- Recognize the need for life-long learning.
- Function in person and in group with the capacity to be a team leader.
- Understand the principles of interdisciplinary domains for sustainable development.
Dr. K. Anuradha
Associate Professor and Head
14 Years of experience in teaching with 25 International and National publications to her credit
|1||Dr. Anuradha. K. K.||Associate Professor and Director|
|2||Dr. Selvavinayaki. K.||Assistant Professor|
|3||Ms. Ratna Priya. K.||Assistant Professor|
|4||Mr. Nagarajan. P.||Assistant Professor|
|5||Ms. Kavitha. M.||Assistant Professor|
|6||Ms. Latha Siva Sangari. V.||Assistant Professor|
|7||Mr. Senthilkumar. K.||Assistant Professor|
|8||Ms. Gomathi. R.||Assistant Professor|
|9||Ms. Uma Maheswari. K.||Assistant Professor|
|10||Mr. Ram Prashath. R.||Assistant Professor|
|11||Mr. Manojkumar. R.||Assistant Professor|
|12||Ms. Stephygraph Jegajothi||Assistant Professor|
|13||Ms. Sridevi. K.||Assistant Professor|
|14||Ms. Gayathri. K.||Assistant Professor|
|15||Ms. Uvasri. V.||Assistant Professor|